DISC personality profiling – get to know your team
DISC is a psychometric profiling system which will help you identify your own temperament and communication style, and the style of those around you.
Raising awareness of communication preferences helps to facilitate self awareness, respect and understanding for different styles. Each style has strengths and limitations, exploring these will allow you to understand your priorities and actions – and better understand your team.
I can provide profiling within your business, helping your team to understand each other and work more effectively together.
Often the biggest pressures, causing people to leave jobs, are poor leadership or conflict with co-workers. Understanding people’s communication style – and therefore leadership style – is the first step to reducing conflict and building a collaborative, cooperative workplace.
DISC Can Be Used For:
- Effective Recruitment and employee retention
- Personality conflict resolution
- Stress identification and management
- Non-confrontational means of giving feedback
- Career planning and personal development
- Positive and productive team building
See how DISC profiling can help you grow – Get in touch today