Helping Businesses Develop Great
People and Great Places to Work.
Make your business an ‘employer of choice’ and
go from surviving to thriving
Turn Information into
Quickly pinpoint the root causes behind the
symptoms of disengagement and low productivity
Picture this – it’s Monday morning. The alarm goes off and as you lay there starting at the ceiling you heave an enormous sigh. You feel a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach. You know you have to get up and go to work to pay your bills, and you’re dreading it. You think about the team you’re working with on that big project; you groan picturing the frustrating and difficult conversations you’ll have to endure today and the endless meetings trying to make decisions by committee. It’s such a painful process to get anything done.
What if all your employees felt that way and either decided to call in sick, or turned up but weren’t ‘present’ – how would that impact your business? What if that employee had key skills and knowledge you couldn’t afford to lose (your business memory) and they left; what would it cost to replace them?
What if it were different?
The alarm goes off. You open your eyes, stretch and smile in anticipation of another great day…………..working. Doing what you love and knowing that your work makes a real difference. Where you feel empowered and have supportive, positive relationships with everyone you work with. Where you know what you’re aiming for and consistently achieve great results so the business is thriving!
That’s the sort of experience we’d all like to have at work. But how do we achieve that, especially when it’s not just down to us?
There is a solution…….
Employees want to feel that who they are and what they do matters.
Tim Galway once said that
Potential – Interference = Performance
I help people to identify and eliminate the interference getting in the way of optimum performance. I work with people and businesses from all sectors and sizes to address:
Manage organisational and behavioural change by understanding people’s response to change and the values and beliefs driving their actions and results.
- Leverage neuroscience to change unhelpful thinking and develop more productive habits
- Develop emotional intelligence to create trusting transparent cultures where people can adapt quickly to change
- Develop strengths, resilience and the confidence to deal with change and adversity
Work smarter not harder by working on the business vs in it. Identify vision, mission, values and goals to implement strategic plans.
- Improve individuals personal performance to play to their strengths and unlock potential
- Develop more empowering mindsets to eliminate overwhelm and confusion
- Define and streamline key business processes for greater efficiency and profitability
Develop conversational intelligence to facilitate more effective working relationships, reduce conflict and increase engagement.
- Increase collaboration by identifying and adapting to others preferred communication style
- Be more persuasive by understanding people’s reactions to problems, changes and rules/regulations
- Unify diverse individuals into high performing teams where communication unlocks creativity and innovation
Create a culture that attracts and retains ‘dream teams’ who anticipate, innovate and collaborate to propel your business growth
- Align business and employees’ values and goals to give employees a sense of purpose
- Give employees a means to express and address needs
- Develop leaders who inspire, serve and empower
- Enhance wellbeing by improving stress management, conflict resolution and work life balance
- Clarity on individual/organisational vision, values and strategy for success
- Range of solutions for employee engagement from self managed to bespoke
- Cultures of ownership, responsibility and accountability
- Socially impactful organisation that engages, attracts and retains staff
- Improved leadership/management and more effective teams
- Improved communication between managers and teams
- Improved individual ability to manage stress, adapt to changes and balance life
- Increased clarity, focus and accountability for individual performance
- Higher organisational performance and productivity
- Quicker adoption of behavioural and cultural change
I’ve helped individuals and companies discover and grow by inventing a truly individualized approach to growth. Your success story starts here.
“I have been enormously impressed by the coaching sessions and have found Kris’ approach excellent. She is supporting, non-judgemental and persistent, helping me to get to the root cause of an issue, challenge my motives and make decisions about my future that are right for me. I have been through coaching programmes twice before in my adult life and my experience with Kris has been by far the most helpful and rewarding. ”
“For the first time in years I can now say “I love my job!” and feel quite happy and settled in my current role. I’ve gained more emotional intelligence – Kris empowered me to come up with my own solutions to learn how to step back from situations where I previously would have just reacted and not gotten the result I wanted and my relationships are more positive and productive as a result.”
“I felt overwhelmed with workload and wanted to ultimately create a good work-life balance. I was surprised at how quickly one or two sessions could really make me focus on something that previously had been far too nebulus or out of my reach. I now feel like a highly organised individual who can reach my own new goals and actions beyond the goals I had originally set for myself, thanks to Kris’ coaching.”
No matter how complex your business questions, I have the capabilities and experience to deliver the simple solutions you need to move forward.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
I will develop a personalised plan to increase growth and make your business a Success.
If you’d like to find out more about how my coaching, training or consulting could help you, please get in touch. I’d love to hear from you.
Just submit your details and I’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email me if you would prefer.
I inspire clients to make their most challenging business decisions with confidence. Send me a message, or phone +44 0755 135 7016 between 09:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday — I would be delighted to speak about how I could help your firm.